PDA

View Full Version : Defense...Avian Flu Fighter and more!!!

kamoil
04-03-2008, 09:34 PM
I have had a few questions regarding the suppliment I sell on Vbay. So I thought I would start a thread to answer any questions you might have. (I also sell it on my website at www.theresanoilforthat.com (http://www.theresanoilforthat.com) )
I have also attched the extended research that I have done on each ingredient and further evaluations while taking it.

The main reason I started using Defense was because of a test that was conducted.

Avian Flu Research Abstact
Phillip R. Landis
Date: June 2006 through Sept. 2006

Introduction: Avian Influenza is a common problem for poultry operations in the United States. Most commercial poultry plants are under continuous quarantine because of the very real threat of the introduction of new mutable strains of Influenza. The Battery Method of commercial poultry production provides the perfect laboratory to study virus mutability, since the environment is not only not natural (requiring the virus to change is modus operendi), but also the close quarters and significantly diminished immune systems of the battery birds provides and excellent pathway for the "skipping of generations." In other words, what might have taken countless generations to create in the wild, is dramatically facilitated by the Battery Method.

Research Description: A small backyard flock of squabbling pigeons was used for this research. The pigeons were housed in a facility with less than one square foot floor space per bird, with nest boxes attached to the back wall. This population density exceeds that of most Battery Production Facilities and so goes further in concentrating the transmissibiity and mutability of virus.

Ten birds were housed separately but with the same approximate living quarters. These were used as controls. The test group consisted of twenty six birds housed as described above.

The Test Group was fed a ration containing "Defense" mixed into the feed for one week prior to the test. The Control Group was fed normally.

Two infected individuals were obtained from a local, wild flock. The birds were demonstrating the classic symptoms of Avian Influenza. One infected bird was placed in each of the pens and the group were observed for seven days.

Data:
Control Group: All of the control birds were infected with the Influenza within three days of exposure. All of the control group birds, including the original vector, died within seven days of the observation period.

Test Group: Although all of the test group birds demonstrated symptoms of infection, i.e. nasal discharge, coughing, swollen eyes, etc., none of the twenty six test birds died during the observation period. The only bird in the test pen to succumb was the original vector.

Follow up: The Test Group continued to receive Defense and were observed for three months post-infection. During that time, only two birds died--one from egg binding and another became entangled in the mesh wiring of the pen. None of the birds exhibited any symptoms after the initial bout of flu. The hens all went off production and did not become eggy again until the following spring. Molt was as usual.

Postscript: It is interesting to note that, after the research was terminated, and the test group birds were no longer receiving Defense in their feed, the loft was infected by a different wild strain of Influenza which had been transported to the loft by wild starlings. The entire loft was stricken with the infection and two thirds of the birds died within the first five days after infection. Those that survived never returned to normal production.

Findings: The commercial product "Defense" provided the immune support needed for the closely quartered birds to fight Influenza. The results of the Test Group were not unlike an influenza epidemic that is "winding down." Individuals became symptomatic but were able to fight off the virus. The results of the Control Group were reminiscent of the first weeks of an epidemic, when the virus is the most dangerous. These observations are compelling and demonstrate a need for greater research into the effects of Beta 1;3, 1;6 glucan use in prevention of Influenza Outbreak.

NRA
04-07-2008, 12:21 PM
kamoil, I noticed that you closed your auction. Are you going to open it up for buying again?

TheSwally
04-07-2008, 12:41 PM
Customer testimonial here....

I started taking Defense at the beginning of the year. My daughter has had strep 3 times this year (yeah, it sucks) and I have been immune each time. So last week for no reason I stopped taking Defense -- just got out of my morning habit. I was off of it for a week, and my daughter got strep again last Thursday. Guess who woke up with flu-like symptoms this morning!

I know it's circumstantial evidence, but I took a double dose of Defense this morning and will not get lazy about it again!

Swally

kamoil
04-07-2008, 02:35 PM
Here is a little FYI about Defense, for the future Swally.

Within 20-36 hours of taking Defense, the immune response will be twenty to fourty times stronger than it normally is. You will have up to 4000% more white blood cells, T-cells, and Macrophages in your body.

That means it takes about 2-3 days for you to become "fully protected" . Your White blood cells (your flu fighters) will be communicating with eachother, ready to fight foreign invaders like the flu, ect.

This also works in reverse. It takes 20-36 hours for your body to go back to a normal white blood cell count, which is only 15% in your blood stream.

That means that if you stop taking Defense, you have 2-3 days to begin taking it again before your immune system is comprimised.

Now if we were eating the right foods, ie. organic raw vegtables, fruit, nuts, grains ect. And drinking enough water, 1/2 your body weight. Pretty much strict Word of Wisdom. Then there would be no need to take a product like this on a regular basis.

Our bodies PH level would be right and our body would be already creating what it would need to fight virus's and it wouldn't have a build up of toxins to work around.

Unfortunately, we live in a world that has food like Mcdonalds, polluted air and water, toxic medications (with side affects worse than the condition), and commercial fruit and vegtables that are depleted of any mineral/vitamins. It is virtually impossible to stay 100% toxic and virus free.

Sorry, I guess I got on my soap box. But I hope it gives you a little better understanding of why you probably got sick. Sounds to me like you need to be giving it to your daughter. I hope everyone gets better soon. Double up on your defense. You will most likely not get it as bad as your daughter has it. (Hopefully just a sore throat)

Kam :)

thor610
04-07-2008, 03:24 PM
Does Defense have an expiration date? Or does it lose its effectiveness over time? I'm thinking of storage here.

NRA
04-07-2008, 03:49 PM
Does Defense have an expiration date? Or does it lose its effectiveness over time? I'm thinking of storage here.

Yes, inquiring minds want to know.

kamoil
04-07-2008, 03:59 PM

The bottles will show an expiration date, but only because the FDA requires something to be on it.

Ultimately Defense does NOT expire. You may get a "marginal" reduction of its properties, but that's after years!!

The Beta Glutins that are in it (which are your main immune builders) will NEVER have a reduction in effectiveness.

I hope this helps you.

bokbadok
04-07-2008, 04:04 PM
Customer testimonial here....

I started taking Defense at the beginning of the year. My daughter has had strep 3 times this year (yeah, it sucks) and I have been immune each time. So last week for no reason I stopped taking Defense -- just got out of my morning habit. I was off of it for a week, and my daughter got strep again last Thursday. Guess who woke up with flu-like symptoms this morning!

I know it's circumstantial evidence, but I took a double dose of Defense this morning and will not get lazy about it again!

Swally

Why aren't you giving it to your daughter? Is she too young or something?

TheSwally
04-07-2008, 04:37 PM
Why aren't you giving it to your daughter? Is she too young or something?

Well, it comes in a capsule, and the stuff is kind of nasty when you open it up. We tried once putting it in yogurt but she would not take another bite after the first. My kids are far too stubborn for their own good. If someone can think of a better delivery method I'm all ears.

thor610
04-07-2008, 05:05 PM
An easy way to swallow gelatin capsules is to remember that they float. So put them in your mouth, take a swig of water and lean your head forward and swallow. Since they float, with the head tilted forward they will be at the back of the throat and easier to swallow.

Pills sink in water so do the opposite. Tilt your head backward.

thor610
04-07-2008, 05:20 PM
kamoil (http://www.ldsglo.com/forum/member.php?u=25),
I just put in my order for two bottles by Paypal.

kamoil
04-08-2008, 10:52 PM
Well, it comes in a capsule, and the stuff is kind of nasty when you open it up. We tried once putting it in yogurt but she would not take another bite after the first. My kids are far too stubborn for their own good. If someone can think of a better delivery method I'm all ears.

Swally, for your daughter who can't swallow pills yet, just make a salve for her. Here's how;

Defense Salve

~Open 1 capsule into a bowl.

~Next add a couple of drops of Glycerin.(The Glycerin will be tacky, and will keep the Defense against the skin)

~Add enough to create a paste.
(If you have a Mortar & Pestle set to grind it a little, all the better)

~Then place the Defense Paste to the bottom of your childs feet. (at night is best)

~Next place a sock over the foot to keep sheets clean, and keep them from wiping it off. (You can wrap guaze around foot, or place a large bandaid on, if you prefer.)

The skin will absorb all the "good stuff" that the Defense has to offer.

Remember, for a child (100# or less), 1 capsule is all that's necessary for mantainence.

kamoil
04-08-2008, 10:59 PM
Well, it comes in a capsule, and the stuff is kind of nasty when you open it up.

P.S. It is "nasty" or strong tasting because in just 2 capsules, it has the allicin of 45 bulbs of garlic in it. Plus the Black Cumin doesn't taste too good, and 1 bottle has 15ml in it!:yummie:

Try the salve, it works best!:l0 (29):

thor610
04-10-2008, 11:45 AM
Received my order today. Thanks for the quick shipment.

kamoil
04-10-2008, 10:34 PM
Received my order today. Thanks for the quick shipment.

Email me if you have any questions, [email protected]

I also want to hear how it goes!!! I'm glad it's there!!!

Kam

Cowboy
04-10-2008, 11:01 PM
Glad to see the VBay working!

TheSwally
04-11-2008, 12:11 AM
Email me if you have any questions, [email protected]

I also want to hear how it goes!!! I'm glad it's there!!!

Kam

I got my black cumin EO today from Kam. That WAS fast shipping! Thanks a lot. I'm excited to see how it works next time we have a bout of strep throat.

NRA
04-11-2008, 10:58 AM
So, how come I'm still waiting for my order? :confused5:

kamoil
04-11-2008, 11:56 PM
So, how come I'm still waiting for my order? :confused5:

Check your mailbox. Deliver Confirmation said it got there yesturday!

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 0020 0001 8626 5563
<!--Status: Delivered

-->Status: Delivered

Your item was delivered at 12:16 PM on April 10, 2008 in OREM, UT 84097

NRA
04-12-2008, 11:37 AM
Check your mailbox. Deliver Confirmation said it got there yesturday!

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 0020 0001 8626 5563
<!--Status: Delivered

-->Status: Delivered

Your item was delivered at 12:16 PM on April 10, 2008 in OREM, UT 84097

It got here Friday. I just jumped the gun a bit. Thanks. :thumbup:

DMGNUT
04-12-2008, 01:10 PM
The wife and I will be placing an order pretty soon here, but when things go wrong out there, and communications, postal services, etc, are all things of the past... I feel good knowing someone like Kam is not too far away. If we had an address, the wife and I could fight our way there to barter for the meds we needed. :l0 (49):