PDA

View Full Version : Well, now...this is cool

prairiemom
12-30-2010, 12:07 PM
Swiss Card (http://www.swissarmy.com/MultiTools/Pages/Product.aspx?category=multitoollights&product=53331&)

My guess is that many of you already know about this, but I just learned about it and it's pretty cool. My friend who told me about this said he carried it in his wallet and TSA never bothered with it.

Toni
01-05-2011, 10:59 PM
Swiss Card (http://www.swissarmy.com/MultiTools/Pages/Product.aspx?category=multitoollights&product=53331&)

My guess is that many of you already know about this, but I just learned about it and it's pretty cool. My friend who told me about this said he carried it in his wallet and TSA never bothered with it.

B-b-but it has so many dangerous things in it!
* Letter opener (blade)
* Scissors
* Straight pin
* Pressurized ball point pen
* Tweezers
* Magnifying glass
* Screwdriver 3mm
* Screwdriver 5mm
* Phillips screwdriver #00-0
* Phillips screwdriver #1-2
* LED mini white light
* Ruler (in)
* Ruler (cm)

Harm
01-06-2011, 10:31 AM
Not to play devils advocate but just because TSA doesn't catch it doesn't mean if they caught you with it past security you wouldn't be in trouble. Just an FYI.

LoudmouthMormon
01-06-2011, 02:18 PM
My wife has flown with steel knitting needles twice in the last 2 years. No need to get fancy smugling anything else in.

LM
(and yes, we do carry a printout of the TSA website saying knitting needles are allowed, just in case someone argues)

arbilad
01-06-2011, 05:13 PM
Actually, the TSA can refuse anything that they feel may be bad. It doesn't have to be specifically banned.

Baconator
01-07-2011, 10:31 AM
No nail clippers, no foul.:wink (4):

waif69
01-07-2011, 07:20 PM
I usually take a box of #2 pencils, sharpened, of course, with me when I fly.

Toni
01-07-2011, 07:49 PM
LoudmouthMormon: My wife has flown with steel knitting needles twice in the last 2 years. No need to get fancy smugling anything else in. ... (and yes, we do carry a printout of the TSA website saying knitting needles are allowed, just in case someone argues)
Baconator: No nail clippers, no foul.:wink (4):
waif69: I usually take a box of #2 pencils, sharpened, of course, with me when I fly.

:001_ssuprised: OH MY GOODNESS! Such dangerous people here and you even get away with it! Voodoo magic or the Force or something? :l0 (8):

ETA: Okay, Baconator, not sure why I put you in there.

waif69
01-11-2011, 09:08 PM
Not dangerous, just prepared.