PDA

View Full Version : Garden Doctor

Julie
02-12-2011, 10:29 PM
Jim Kinnard is my hero. This is a link to a radio show that he just did where he tells you how to grow a good garden year around.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/doctorprepper/2011/02/12/family-garden-doctor-02-11-2011

Lucy
02-12-2011, 11:05 PM
Love, love, love the way Jim gardens. Our garden produces so much more than it used to!

tracie
02-17-2011, 01:04 PM
Is there a way to learn more about the Mittleider Method without buying all the books? The websites seem to give only half the information.

I moved to Utah from Louisiana. My experience down south in a subtropical climate does not really apply here in the desert, so I'm in a whole new learning curve.

I have been looking at several different gardening methods. They all have good points. I would like to take the best of all of these and come up with something that will give maximum yield.

signseeker
02-17-2011, 05:17 PM
Hey, tracie-- did you ever introduce yourself? I thought you'd been around a while, but it looks like you've only posted a few times. :blink: Welcome! :D

tracie
02-17-2011, 08:37 PM
Hi signseeker,
No, I didn't make a formal introduction. I have been lurking for a while...just wanted to get a feel for the place. Mirkwood had a link to this site from another site. There's a lot of good info here.:001_smile: