PDA

View Full Version : Autism and Essential Oils

Charsee
04-12-2008, 09:56 PM
I went to a naturopathic doctor in California who told me that her sister had pretty much recovered her son from autism using essential oils. He is now 13 and doing pretty well...mainstreamed, etc.

I talked to this lady and she told me that at five her son had never talked but after using the essential oils for a few days he said, "Mom, go store, winnie pooh puter games." On the way home they got chicken nuggets and he said, "MMM, my tummy happy now." She said she just cried.

The three oils (I believe that she used on her son and) she
recommended for mine were "Three Wise Men" down the "mohawk" line of the head, just a trace. Valor on ankles and wrists, and diluted 1 part tangerine to 2 parts carrier oil on back of neck.

I asked for a friend of mine and she said after we talked briefly about this boy that she felt my friend's child was more a "purist" and would do best with:

Cedar on the head
tangerine on the back of neck
rose wood on bottom of feet, ankles and tail bone

Most treatments that work like this for one child do not help most ASD children. However, sometimes with God's help you can stumble on the right treatment for a certain child. That is why I am listing this...it might be helpful and is certainly one of the most inexpensive treatments for autism I have heard of.

Charsee
04-12-2008, 10:02 PM
This is from an mlm advertiser for essential oils so take this for what it may be worth...

Dear Nancy:

I am writing to you to keep you apprised on how well Megan is doing since I introduced essential oils.

As you know, Megan is 13 years old and was diagnosed with Autism at the age of 2.5. Megan didn't speak. She wanted to be left alone in her own world. I tried everything. Megan started having seizures 6 months ago and was placed on antiepileptic medication.

About 1 month ago, a very good friend of mine told me about essential oils. She told me to contact you to discuss Megan.

I started Megan on the oils you suggested to me. I introduced the oils very slowly. I now have a daughter who wants to be with people. She is even playing baseball. I have her doing her share of chores around the house. I wouldn't have believed this could happen if I didn't see it for myself.

This is the regimen I am doing:

Lavender on bottom of feet and diffusing at night.
Peppermint on abdomen during meals
Brain Power over amygdula tid (three times a day)
Clarity on forehead and diffusing while studying
DiGize on abdomen when eating (instead of peppermint)
Peace and Calming on feet and diffuse at bedtime. This I alternate with Lavender
I still have a few more to initiate Chelex and Juva Cleanse.
Thank you so much for all your help,
Lucy Delfini, R.N.

Lucy then began the Chelex and Juva Cleanse regime starting very slowly. After 2 weeks Lucy reported that for the first time since early childhood Megan has begun requesting protein, vegetables and fruits.

I visited Lucy and Megan about 2 months after and Megan held a conversation with me. She didn't rock, made eye contact and spoke of the music she like.

Nancy Weber

I met Christopher about two years ago, he was 11 years of age. His parents were hoping for help. Christopher was diagnosed autistic at approximately 18 months of age. His parents have devoted themselves to helping him, learning as so many do, nutritional information, therapies of all sorts and of course daily loving devotion.
When Christopher walked into my home he made no eye contact and like most autistically diagnosed folks, no physical contact. He sat in my office next to his mother and was able to occasionally give a response when she asked him a question several times.

When they left I could see his mother and father clung to the hope that I knew what I was doing when I suggested:

1 drop of Brain Power daily under his tongue
1 drop of Peace & Calming smeared on the bottom of his feet every night before bedtime and diffused when he was home in whatever room he was in. Also to put it on cotton balls and put in the vent of the dashboard when driving with him.
1 drop of Lavender before he studies smeared on his wrist pulses
1 drop of Clarity before studies and/ or any time twice a day.
3 drops of Oregano, Basil, Juniper, Thyme, and Cypress on his spine from low back to neck every 3-4 days.

Six months went by before I saw them again.

I opened the door and Christopher looked directly at me and said,

Nancy, I saw you on TV.

And now we can see each other in person.

Yes.

At that moment he touched me. I hugged him and he hugged me!!!

We walked hand in hand to my office.

His mother spoke, We noticed gradual changes within weeks. Two months after starting his teacher called to ask what we were doing.

He had made more progress than ever and they were thrilled and amazed at his rapid progression.

We continued to discuss while Christopher was actively participating and being like most 12 year olds - bored with two adults. He smiled appropriately, he was helpful and answered questions and we didn t have to gain his attention, he was present.

When they left, Christopher this time initiated the hug, and we walked out together. He said, Goodbye Nancy.

I still have a wonderful tear of joy every time I think of that visit. Christopher, last heard continues to progress. He always makes eye contact, has consistently become comfortable with contact between himself and others.

Charsee
04-12-2008, 10:05 PM
There are a lot of things to try out there for various illnesses.

I go to a person who uses a bio-meridian machine and I pray a lot for help in knowing what to try. I have to have the bottles of whatever to test when I go to one of these testers. (It's kind of like muscle testing but perhaps a bit more scientific.)

There is a lady named Cindy Black in Provo/Orem that has a lot of essential oils and will test them using this machine to see if they would work. I would probably do that before buying several hundred dollars worth of oils to try or test. Or one could perhaps borrow bottles from a friend who sells EOs and test them (the bottles don't have to be opened.)

But again, take this for what it is worth and follow your own spiritual guidance.

Abinadi
04-14-2008, 04:51 PM
There are different essentail oils that help alot of different things.
I like rosemary for thinking and frankensence as well.
I also find a liver flush to be helpful to for me.

Abinadi