PDA

View Full Version : The EU scam and how to Prosper, no matter what!

Fabrizio
12-10-2011, 11:58 AM
Hi everyone,

It's great to gather here with fellow LDS that know that the conspiracy theories are fact and not theory (as President Ezra Taft Benson once said).

I have written about the EU scam in my recent blog and ask you all to help me out in getting it circulating:

http://fabpoli.blogspot.com/2011/12/eu-citizens-wake-up-take-control.html

libertygranny
12-10-2011, 12:10 PM
Welcome to the boards. Please take a moment and introduce yourself.

Thanks for the info, it was very interesting and informative. We have another member on here who is originally from Italy but lives in the UK.

Dolcezza
12-12-2011, 03:42 AM
That's me, folks.:l0 (18): I have talked about Fabrizio in older posts and I recommend him. :a0 (9): He is half British half Italian and we both attended the same Italian Ward but at different times, so we never met in person. (long story)

I first heard of him when he advertised his book through an LDS bookstore, then I read his book, found out about raw food and herbalism, and since then I joined the School of Natural Healing and became a Family herbalist.

Needless to say, I am grateful to Fabrizio for his efforts to wake up the sleepy LDS community (especially in Italy!)

Ciao Fabrizio!:wink5:

Dolcezza (aka Franz)

Fabrizio
12-12-2011, 09:47 AM
Thanks for your kind comments Dolcezza! The Italian LDS love to sleep unfortunately.

I have just posted a new blog containing more insight into why the UK should exit the EU, this includes an interview with Investigative Journalist Phillip Day.

Once again the mainstream media is doing a very good job at keeping people ignorant and ill-informed. The following blog will uncover and offer insight to what really is going on:

http://fabpoli.blogspot.com/2011/12/uk-to-exit-eu.html

Dolcezza
12-12-2011, 10:54 AM
Excellent interview. Eugenio Benetazzo, famous Italian economist, has talked for a long while about a Euro one (for strong countries) and Euro 2 (for weaker economies) or an impending collapse of a currency that is forced upon different countries with different economies, workforce etc.
Also, he added that this is not a crisis and it's not much about sub primes,s it's about the power shifting from Europe to India and China, who produce everything from our knickers to our PCs - while our youth are unskilled, unemployed, and uncertain.

texasgal
12-14-2011, 07:06 PM
Thanks for your kind comments Dolcezza! The Italian LDS love to sleep unfortunately.

I have just posted a new blog containing more insight into why the UK should exit the EU, this includes an interview with Investigative Journalist Phillip Day.

Once again the mainstream media is doing a very good job at keeping people ignorant and ill-informed. The following blog will uncover and offer insight to what really is going on:

http://fabpoli.blogspot.com/2011/12/uk-to-exit-eu.html

Our government already doesn't listen to what the people want. Obama has labeled those who want to go back to the Constitution as "terrorists". Anyone who criticizes the government, is now a "terrorist". We rapidly have become a country run by global elite who have been bought. We no longer have a say in who we vote for. Candidates are "picked" for us by media propaganda (which is owned by TPTB). Reagan was our last good president. Herman Cain could have made a difference, so the media destroyed him by paying women to accuse him falsely. TPTB have totally taken over the election process, as well as both parties, the Congress, the Supreme Court, local courts, law enforcement, etc. We aren't free anymore. People who still think this country is free is in denial. True we are not a police state yet, but it is moving that direction at warp speed, despite all the hundreds of thousands of people trying to get the crooks out. Bottom line, we are in the last days, but we must keep trying to fight the pervasive evils and get closer to the Lord ourselves.

Fabrizio
12-16-2011, 04:18 AM
Herman Cain used to work for the Federal Reserve and never spoke out against them. I think either Mitt Romney or Ron Paul could help America get back on track. I think Ron Paul has a better plan.

thomasusa
12-16-2011, 01:12 PM
...so the media destroyed him by paying women to accuse him falsely...

I have no doubt that this could be true.
But I am wondering, because of the definite way you stated it, do you have some inside information that we should know?
Can you back this statement with a reference or two?
Has someone admitted to slandering hm?

Earthling
12-16-2011, 10:14 PM
I don't think that many women accused him falsely. It is a huge smoking gun. I got the heebie sheebies listening to Cain - just like Obama - something not right with him. Gingrich is a nightmare - the Dems would love to go against him he has so much dirty laundry.