PDA

View Full Version : Save $254 on Hummless generator only until Feb 6th

Abrahamswife
02-02-2012, 01:35 PM
Shelf Reliance has started carrying the Hummless generator. The large one is under the name of 'power center 1000'. We originally had a price of $1495. The price is now $1749. They are honoring the $1495 price until Monday February 6th. That is a $254 savings! These orders must be placed thru a consultant.

If any one wants to take advantage of this savings please contact me before the 6th.
www.cwitte.shelfreliance.com (http://www.cwitte.shelfreliance.com/)
(303)641-4479

Abrahamswife
02-03-2012, 01:39 PM
bump

Abrahamswife
02-06-2012, 08:41 AM
I have until 4pm on Monday to place any orders for this price. If you want to take advantage email or call me.

cHeroKee
02-06-2012, 09:13 AM
I am wanting to buy a generator but need to hold off for ~ 6 months or so. My upcoming big buy(s) will be solar and wind, then a generator.
Thanks for offering this deal. I hope you can do the same in about 6 months.

NoGreaterLove
02-06-2012, 04:29 PM
I am wanting to buy a generator but need to hold off for ~ 6 months or so. My upcoming big buy(s) will be solar and wind, then a generator.
Thanks for offering this deal. I hope you can do the same in about 6 months.
I made a wind generator. Next on my list is the solar. The solar is going to be a lot cheaper and easier.

Abrahamswife
02-06-2012, 05:16 PM
Unfortunately I don't have much say on the price, but let me know when you are ready and I will help you get the best deal.

cHeroKee
02-06-2012, 05:34 PM
Would share the print and materials list for the wind generator?

I made a wind generator. Next on my list is the solar. The solar is going to be a lot cheaper and easier.

NoGreaterLove
02-06-2012, 05:52 PM

Wow, I got if off the internet a few years ago. It is a portable one that can be dismantled and reconstructed. I will see what I can do. At the least, I will take pics of it and list the product parts for you.

NoGreaterLove
02-06-2012, 06:05 PM

Here is the pattern I used. I made a similar base (still lack one elbow to complete) I used four five foot metal pipes that screw together for dismantling, cable and eye hooks, tensioners to secure it. You will want to do some research on which motor to buy. There is plenty of info available. Then purchase the motor used. I am out around 400 bucks or a little more.
I still have not purchased the marine batteries. I plan on leaving mine in DC mode and purchasing a small oven and heater etc. that will work off it. The more batteries the better. They will all last longer if only a small amount is sucked off each one rather than a large amount off a few.
It is not totally complete, although I have enough to make it work if needed.
My next project is homemade solar panels. I will buy the cells already done instead of screen printing some. It will be a lot cheaper and easier.
As far as wood burning stoves etc. Wood is going to be scarce when you have 2 mil Utahns trying to heat their houses with it. Good luck storing any in you backyard without 24 hour surveillance on it. The wind generator an solar panels will be on the roof when it gets to that point. That will be a lot easier to guard. Plus it is portable and easy to install or take down, so I could take it down when not in use or not being watched.

http://www.mdpub.com/Wind_Turbine/

Oh, and I bought pre-manufactured blades instead of making them.