PDA

View Full Version : ASAP Silver Solution

Earthling
03-04-2012, 09:20 AM
Emergency Essentials has ASAP Silver Solution on sale for $12.99 (reg $25). I have a bottle and am thinking about getting more. What do you all think of it? Have you used it? What for? How did it work? How much should I buy?

CurtisG
03-04-2012, 02:18 PM
I've never used it but am interested. The pioneers would put a silver dollar into their milk jug and it would keep longer. Once when i had a severe sunburn the Dr gave me a cream to apply that contained silver.

cHeroKee
03-04-2012, 03:59 PM
http://www.ldsglo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11703&highlight=colloidal+silver

Rand
03-04-2012, 08:07 PM
I have used it quite a bit. If you get good silver, I actually have a machine to make my own, it is wonderful. It is mostly antibiotic, and is excellent as a topical, to take internally, to rinse your sinuses, nasal passages, but on a wound, etc. It is not going to find bacteria that are immune to it. I think it is excellent. It should be clear, with no residue at the bottom of the container and have little taste.
Take 1/4 teaspoon Swish it around my mouth, and then swallow, and do that a few times a day for sore throats, or any systemic bacterial infection.

Soldierboy
03-04-2012, 08:40 PM
Take 1/4 teaspoon Swish it around my mouth, and then swallow, and do that a few times a day for sore throats, or any systemic bacterial infection.
I have a friend whose wife had a persistent problem with tooth cavities, as do I. Has to do with the meds I take, I think. After brushing her teeth at bedtime, she would swish a teaspoon of silver solution through her teeth for a minute. Her cavity rate dropped to none after a couple of months! She used MesoSilver, which is the strongest and most effective I've encountered so far.

I made my own unit a few years ago, bought some 12-ga pure silver wire off ebay, and used it quite a lot. I think it was helpful, tho I think the MesoSilver has out-done it in effectiveness.

A lot of people swear by ASAP solution. From ASAP, I prefer their "Ultimate Skin & Body Care" gel, which contains 24ppm silver. This is my "go-to" for burns, put it on liberally immediately after being burnt, keep the area moist with it under a loose bandage, and it has done wonders!

I have done a lot of bullet-casting with molten lead, and that's really a serious burn if you get it on you! Had an accident with it a few years ago, unbeknown to me there was some water in the scrap lead I added to the pot, and that is NOT something you want to do! Explosion! I was very lucky, tho I had several bad splatter burns on my hands and forearms (stupid me for not wearing gloves - I know better!). Ran into the house, slapped some of that ASAP gel on it, kept that going, and in a few days, even the blisters were gone! YMMV

sunsinger
03-05-2012, 01:46 AM
ASAP is a good silver. My mother had an ulcer on her leg that was healed very quickly with ASAP ointment. ASAP has had some good research. Is it the only good silver? No, but I know many stories about miraculous healings from using it. Ex: Lymes Disease. I would be cautious in buying silver, but I would have no concerns with ASAP. They were using against malaria in African countries. It is also the brand my daughter used in her research with Dr. Ron Leavitt, microbiologist at BYU. (Now retired)

DMGNUT
03-08-2012, 10:30 PM
Emergency Essentials has ASAP Silver Solution on sale for $12.99 (reg $25). I have a bottle and am thinking about getting more. What do you all think of it? Have you used it? What for? How did it work? How much should I buy?

A sale is a sale, so you're saving some money, but their add actually shows the silver on sale for $12.99, with a regular price of, $14.95 (not $25).
So it's not really half price, but closer to just 2 bucks off per bottle.
I'm a big fan of silver products (and I'd be an even bigger fan if I could get it for 1/2 price... smiles).

Earthling
03-08-2012, 11:22 PM
The email they sent me said the following: (cut & pasted)

SALE! ASAP Silver Solution

$12.99
Value $25.00

Guess they put the regular price higher to make it look better. That turns me off.

Toni
03-09-2012, 03:57 PM
$12.99
Value $25.00

Notice the bold. "Value" is 25. In other words, at another place, they'd expect you could pay $25 for it, but their regular price is less than that (hence the lower price of $14.95). I have noticed that kind of wording in their catalog many times.

DMGNUT
03-13-2012, 04:55 PM
Earthling, I wasn't trying to be critical of your post... I thought that the web site was trying to say, "Hey look at us, we're selling this stuff for half off, we're so totally cool!" :l0 (49):

angeltoes
03-13-2012, 07:54 PM
I use colloidal silver a lot..... but I totally make my own. I have a solar powered battery charger and a silver coin that is cut in half. By putting the positive and negative clips on the coin and suspending it in distilled water I can have a good colloidal silver in no time. and I can have all I want for the same price that you will pay for 2 bottles... sale or no sale. I can't be sure of the ppm but I know it works and I don't use it constantly. I've had no ill effects. learning to make your own is totally worth the effort. I've been able to help a lot of people for practically nothing.

Aldon
03-13-2012, 08:06 PM
I knew one of the scientists/multiple PHD's involved with stuff a few years ago. Trustworthy decent guy. But the business was a lot like a pyramid for me to get involved in.

The difference is in the process they use to make it and the size of the silver.

If I understood it they basically used a plasma process.

The smaller particle asap was suspended such that it impacts the virus, makes it wrap up on itself and the body passes it through the waste system. With Bacteria, it is very effective at killing it.

And unlike some of the larger particle suspended solutions, like the home made kits of which I have also made and used effectively, the silver passes through the body and does not get caught in the cells of the body which in excessive cases cause the extremities to tinge blue......hence wealthy nobles of the past that used silver utensils, cups, glasses, dishes and pots etc,,,due to their being both utilitarian and status symbol to get the nicname blue noses...Or at least that is how I remember the info,.

Quite honestly I am too lazy to confirm the voracity of my comments at the moment. Maybe Ghost will cover my gaps here:)

But the silver works well. It is especially effective as a nasal mister in preventing sinus infections. Not so sure how well it works in getting rid of them once they are raging.

Toni
03-13-2012, 11:06 PM
Why couldn't a person just put a silver coin in their mouths instead of taking the silver in water? Or, rub it on one's skin (assuming the skin isn't an open wound)?