PDA

View Full Version : Susan Puls

sunsinger
05-16-2008, 11:00 PM
Also, Dr. Flake was in a meeting with 8 members of the quorum. They expressed concerns that the members were not doing enough to ensure they would have their necessary medications. Interesting, I thought I heard we were going to a place with "healing in the air" and there would not be a need for those medications. :l0 (22):

Alright, which one of you asked the question, "Do we need a tent?" Her appropriate response was, "It doesn't say that anywhere in the pamphlets put out by the church.

bokbadok
05-16-2008, 11:24 PM
One interesting comment was that she had no input from the brethren that the reason for a 3 month supply was to meet the quarantine needs. My husband and I had wondered about that possibility.

She had no input, or she had input? Is that a typo, or was she debunking the quarantine myth?

TheSwally
05-17-2008, 08:40 AM
Alright, which one of you asked the question, "Do we need a tent?" Her appropriate response was, "It doesn't say that
anywhere in the pamphlets put out by the church.

That cracks me up that someone actually had the guts to ask that. My congratulations to that person.

sunsinger
05-17-2008, 06:46 PM
She had no input, or she had input? Is that a typo, or was she debunking the quarantine myth?

She was debunking the myth-- or at least saying she knew of no official discussion of that as the purpose.