PDA

View Full Version : Prevention for Plagues When They Come???

Abracadabra
01-04-2014, 05:31 PM
I know we are in for some serious conditions before Christ will come again. I know we have the power of the Priesthood and we also have to be living righteously. I know many of us will not be here due to disease and calamities that will plague the earth and it's inhabitants. I have been reading and trying to learn about herbs (not growing them). I buy and use several (already in pill form) I'm not an herbalist but I am trying to add to my food storage, herbs that may come in handy not only now but for at a later date when we have no doctors to go to.

Does anyone here know what would be a very good herb for plagues? And when would you need to take them? How long does it take for them to become effective?

Oh, I would appreciate knowing any other herbs that you feel would be crucial to have in your storage and what they would be used for would also be helpful. Like I said, I'm learning but there is so much information regarding their usage that it can be overwhelming sometimes.

Thank you

cHeroKee
01-04-2014, 08:04 PM
I would stay with whole food vitamins, not the synthetic vitamins. Dr. Christoper's line is excellent. Here is a website that gives descriptions for his line.

Rand
01-04-2014, 08:16 PM
Righteousness is our best protection. Healing with Whole Foods by Pritchard is excellent.

Learning to grow your own herbs is excellent Garlic is one of the easiest and best. Add Aloe Vera and you're doing well.

mgriffith
01-04-2014, 09:46 PM
My personal opinion is we should do whatever we can to prevent diseases from spreading, not just dealing with them if we become infected. The link below from BYU-Idaho is very useful. It was developed years ago during the H5N1 bird flu concerns, but the procedures are relevant today. There are also some good links.

Prevention is the key, and the will to implement a self imposed quarantine is critical.

Mark

http://www.byui.edu/university-operations/security-and-safety/emergency-preparedness/preparing-for-a-pandemic