PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Christopher's Formulas or Schultz Formulas???

Abracadabra
05-23-2014, 04:32 PM
Does anyone know which is better? I am looking at several formula's to put away for the ugly days that are coming and I have never used either. Don't know much about herbs and have very few in my cabinet. I did notice Schultz formula's are really expensive. More money does not always mean better so I don't want to spend extra $$$ on a product that is no better than a less expensive product.

Can you advise me on this? I'm looking for intense formula's not Vitamin C type things. Vitamin C has never worked for me unless I take it on a daily basis and I don't take anything on a daily basis. But, I do want to have some things to help for when diseases get nasty.

Thank you

Cassiopeia
05-24-2014, 03:23 AM
Dr. Christopher was a Dr. Schultz's mentor.

Dr. Christopher was a man of God, LDS, trying to do what is right, etc. Dr. Schultz is an interesting man (guessing from his lectures I have heard), but not a member of the church.

My point is then do you prefer the teacher or the student? Sometimes students can exceed their teacher, sometimes not.
I believe that Dr. Christopher was inspired. That doesn't make Dr. Schultz a bad guy though (just a bit more colorful.)

I studied with the School of Natural Healing and have listened to many lectures from Dr. Christopher (and read his writings), and I have a particular fondness for him. I also listened to Dr. Schultz (he's a character :)).

Bottom line--I think either one would be fine. Personally, I would go with Dr. Christopher just because I have a particular fondness for him, and because I'm cheap. :)