PDA

View Full Version : Weaponized Avian Flu

Cowboy
07-31-2008, 05:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r-njxcVt5U

BackBlast
07-31-2008, 06:30 PM
-1 "Flee the United States"

And go where exactly? And how does that make me any safer?

Cowboy
07-31-2008, 06:32 PM
I posted this because it is baloney.

BackBlast
07-31-2008, 10:13 PM
I posted this because it is baloney.

Maybe it should be in humor then?

LoudmouthMormon
08-01-2008, 09:00 AM
I'd never heard of these people before. And after going to their website and looking around a little, I still don't know much about them. Their "list of accomplishments" read like the resume of an unsuccessful job applicant for some medical-related job opening.

I guess they've raised anti-vaccination issues to the most extreme and paranoid level possible. "They" are weaponizing Avian Flu, not for reasons you might think, but because it's part of a plot to force us to get immunized against it?

I think I'll pass on making a donation.

Earthling
08-01-2008, 01:45 PM
I have gotten a lot of emails in the last few weeks saying the NWO wants to reduce the population and will do it through an engineered pandemic spread by vacinations. I have attached the latest one.

Question - if they plan on reducing the population (which could very well be true) then why is so much being spent on AIDS, etc. Pres. Bush just signed a bill tripling the amount of money going to Africa to fight AIDS. It doesn't make sense to me.

mirkwood
08-01-2008, 07:36 PM
No it doesn't. War is easier to start and consumes lives very easily and quickly.

Toni
08-01-2008, 11:52 PM
No it doesn't. War is easier to start and consumes lives very easily and quickly.

You've definitely got a point there.

I don't trust vaccines - for a reason - but I've never been sure what to make of the idea of using vaccines as a form of "controlling the population." I can see using it to experiment on the human population and maybe there is something to the idea of AIDS having been first spread through vaccines in this country. But I think the "conspirators" would more likely be willing to spread disease in a much simpler way and war will definitely decrease the population if "done right."

To tell you the truth, I didn't make it through the whole video. It wasn't that interesting to me.

I don't know. I'll take your word that it is baloney.

Toni
08-01-2008, 11:55 PM
Question - if they plan on reducing the population (which could very well be true) then why is so much being spent on AIDS, etc. Pres. Bush just signed a bill tripling the amount of money going to Africa to fight AIDS. It doesn't make sense to me.

My understanding is that Satan will try to make it look like he's not doing what he's trying to do. For example, if the illuminati is trying to do something, then they'll plant a detractor or have a person/group who "fights" against them - to lull the public into thinking something is being done. Someone might be thrown into prison, a business shut down, someone fined - but it's all just an act.

I'm not saying that's the case here.

DavidA
08-02-2008, 10:16 AM
The greatest element to all of this is confusion. The UN stirs up fear, the conspiracy theorists stir up fear on the other end. We know there are conspiracies, but we just can't jump at every fear tactic.

I like the way the church handles things. It promotes the idea of having a three months supply of our normal foods, masks and sterilization supplies, and other common sense items in the event of something like the avian flu. Apparantly, the church is taking the possible avian flu pandemic seriously enough to be prepared, but it's done in a calm and quiet manner.

When someone uses fear tactics, I immediately wonder about them and their motives. If the source seeks to keep people informed, then I take it more seriously.

Toni
08-03-2008, 07:57 PM
Very good point DavidA. The church leaders have never left me with the spirit of fear. There seems to be hope and encouragement there. I think God would rather we trust Him rather than be afraid.