PDA

View Full Version : This is scary, if it is true.

LarnaE
04-13-2009, 11:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSV7jVOjIwQ&feature=channel_page (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSV7jVOjIwQ&feature=channel_page)

Aldon
04-13-2009, 11:41 PM
I agree.

I lean on the promises "If Ye are prepared, ye shall not fear."

I think the 3 month supply of everything we would ordinarily consume is a significant part of that.

Earthling
04-14-2009, 10:32 AM
I received this in my email and wondered if it was real or not. Most of the replies on the blog think it is bunk. While I wouldn't put it past the government, I am not sure what they would accomplish by wiping out so many people. Of course, maybe the target is the baby boomers who are starting to claim their retirement benefits.

ADOZ
04-14-2009, 01:02 PM
why would this person say these things?
if she wants to spread panic my question again would be why?
what is the benefit for her lying?

Cowboy
04-14-2009, 02:37 PM
This is bunk. All for ratings on the show. That is why they do it.

mirkwood
04-14-2009, 02:49 PM
The power hour is no more credible then alex jones/infowar. They are both less then useful (not meant as a shot at you Larna, just an observation about both shows).

Some people thrive on fear and panic. Sadly it infects the LDS community too.

Cowboy
04-14-2009, 03:05 PM
If these types of shows were real, we would have been nuked, eaten by aliens, over run by transvestites, spent years in concentration camps, be poisoned by contrails, bunt up by volcanic activity, placed in slavery by the PTB, suffered a total economic collapse with the implementation of the NWO, our teeth would have fallen out due to chemicals in out drinking water, we would be speaking Chinese or Russian, and all of us would have had a sex change surgery. And that would only be in the last year.

mirkwood
04-14-2009, 03:16 PM
You forgot that we would all have morgellons and love to own dogs.

Cowboy
04-14-2009, 04:39 PM
What is wrong with the owning dog part?

Earthling
04-14-2009, 07:25 PM
You also forgot that we would have been slipped a sleep drug and had our kidneys removed.

sarge712
04-14-2009, 07:29 PM
AMEN Mirk on the Power Hour & Alex Jones/InfoWars comment. Amen

mirkwood
04-14-2009, 11:26 PM
What is wrong with the owning dog part?

We were quoting all the myths floating around out there :yesnod:

LarnaE
04-15-2009, 08:38 AM
You guys know how to laugh the scary right out me. It is good to know the world isn't coming to the end yet.

Toni
04-15-2009, 10:58 AM
If these types of shows were real, we would have been nuked, eaten by aliens, over run by transvestites, spent years in concentration camps, be poisoned by contrails, bunt up by volcanic activity, placed in slavery by the PTB, suffered a total economic collapse with the implementation of the NWO, our teeth would have fallen out due to chemicals in out drinking water, we would be speaking Chinese or Russian, and all of us would have had a sex change surgery. And that would only be in the last year.

:smilielol5:

Grizzly.Warrior
04-18-2009, 06:35 PM
You guys know how to laugh the scary right out me. It is good to know the world isn't coming to the end yet.

Nope. . . All is well.

I heard it on the news today so its got to be true.

Toni
04-18-2009, 06:51 PM
Speaking of avian influenza, I'm thinking the whole thing is public propaganda so that when they give us the disease they have planned (to help "decrease the surplus population") they can say, "See? We told you bird flu was going to kill you."

P.S. I forgot to add - this is my 1,000th post - so I need to celebrate.

signseeker
04-18-2009, 07:51 PM
Interesting... last time we had the flu pandemic (not an "avian" one, by the way) it took out the strongest of the population - the very old and very young fared the best.

ghostcat
04-18-2009, 10:24 PM
Interesting... last time we had the flu pandemic (not an "avian" one, by the way) it took out the strongest of the population - the very old and very young fared the best.hey, maybe I have a chance then!!:l0 (49):

Toni
04-19-2009, 03:24 PM
Interesting... last time we had the flu pandemic (not an "avian" one, by the way) it took out the strongest of the population - the very old and very young fared the best.

That's what I hear this one is supposed to be doing.

ADOZ
04-19-2009, 11:24 PM
Nope. . . All is well.

I heard it on the news today so its got to be true.

*LOLOL* that's right...all is well !

sarge712
04-20-2009, 06:25 AM
If I heard it on the news, I'd doubt every word of it :sleep: