PDA

View Full Version : Free Seeds

Julie
04-25-2009, 08:40 AM
A Class On Short Notice

Dear Survivalists:

All day KSL radio has been talking about our country's seed banks where unenhanced open pollinated vegetable seeds are being stored. All day they have been trying to frighten us by saying "Don't buy gold! . . . Instead, buy our can of open pollinated vegetable garden seeds. They will be worth much more than gold one day!"

Do not panic!

I always knew someday I would save the world...... and tomorrow is the day!

Because........ tomorrow (Saturday April 25) I am teaching "How to Save Your Own Vegetable Gardening Seeds" at Thanksgiving Point in the Greenhouse at 1:00.

They will charge you $5. or 10. for this class. Because they charge that for all their classes.

Not to worry! Because if you come to my class you will go home with at least this much in open pollinated seeds which I will give you for your own vegetable seed saving experiment absolutely FREE !

Very fun to try to save your very own vegetable seeds this very year so that later you can save everyone in your own world.

Love to all,
Erlyn Madsen

threepercent
04-25-2009, 03:40 PM
where did you get this?

signseeker
04-25-2009, 03:53 PM
She's probably on the Thanksgiving Point mailing list. Aren't you?

Earthling
04-25-2009, 07:22 PM
yup - you're missing the Tulip festival if you aren't on the list!

Julie
04-25-2009, 07:46 PM
http://www.ourldsfamily.com/madsengarden/

threepercent
04-25-2009, 08:10 PM
well, I went, and it was good. got some good seeds.

rocky
04-29-2009, 06:43 PM
Bummer! I have hardly been online at all the last couple of weeks, and gardening is ONE of the reasons. I wish I had known about this one, I would have loved to come and learn more about this topic!!!

I hope you had a good turnout, too!

Hidden Arrow
04-30-2009, 03:56 AM
http://www.ourldsfamily.com/madsengarden/Hey, that is a very fun newsletter! Thanks for the link and heads up.

Earthling
04-30-2009, 10:08 PM
I agree - I read a little bit each day - great find!