PDA

View Full Version : Healthy Woman Dies Of Swine Flu

cHeroKee
06-14-2009, 09:31 AM
"More than 1,800 people have caught swine flu in Milwaukee alone."

The main stream media seems have moved on to more important things. hmmmmmmm

Healthy Woman Dies Of Swine Flu (http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/48007842.html)

Michael George

MILWAUKEE - Barbara Davis, 48, was healthy just a week ago. She had dinner with her mother Josephine last Friday night. But just hours after that dinner, Josephine got a phone call.

“My friend, he called me and told me Barbara was real sick. And I said, “Well, she wasn’t sick when I left, so what’s the matter?” Josephine Davis said.

Barbara told her mother that she was ok. But the next day, things got worse. She had trouble breathing, and she was shaking. She could barely walk into the hospital.

“She tried to talk to people, but she just couldn’t talk,” Josephine Davis said.

Doctors treated her for two days, but they couldn’t save her. They believe she died from swine flu.

“They’ve never seen nothing like that, what she had. That infection just went through her body, attacking her kidney, her lungs, her liver. Everything,” said Josephine Davis.

Barbara was a mother of two, and to Josephine, she was more than a daughter. She was a best friend.

“I don’t know how I can take this,” Josephine said.

The Milwaukee Health Department confirmed on Friday a Milwaukee adult with no underlying medical conditions died from swine flu, though they haven’t confirmed Barbara Davis was that victim.

Barbara’s family knows all too well how serious swine flu can be.

“Everybody is just in a shock. The people that I talked to today, they are frightened. Because it happened all of a sudden,” Josephine Davis said.

More than 1,800 people have caught swine flu in Milwaukee alone. The city’s Health Department is stressing that if you are mildly ill with flu symptoms, you should call your doctor. If your symptoms are serious or if you have mild symptoms that are getting worse, you should see a doctor right away.

(http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/48007842.html)