PDA

View Full Version : eXfuze

Cowboy
07-22-2009, 02:05 PM
http://michelleenterprises.com/Images/Upload/1sevenplus_1.jpg
eXfuze Seven + is a blend of essentials nutrients extracted from the earth’s most powerful superfoods: Acai, Mangosteen, Gac, Seabuckthorn, Noni, Goji, Sea Buckthorn and Fucodian. Each is "organically grown" or "wild-crafted" to obtain optimum purity and level of potency. In addition, the "PLUS factor" is eXfuze’s dedication to enhancing the drink and making it the best. The Plus factors are Pomegranate, Wild Blueberries, Aloe Vera, Concord Grapes and Structued Water.

I have to tell everyone about this product. I am not normally one to tout any products but this one is a worthy one. I have been taking this stuff (only 1 oz per day) for about a month now it has really done some amazing things for me. I have more energy, I recover from exercise faster, and I just feel better. I have become a distributor just to get the product at a discount. If anyone wants to try it I can pass that savings along. The retail price is $40 a bottle. One bottle will last a month. I can get it for anyone at $30 a bottle. I do not make anything at $30 and I would be happy to pass that on to anyone. Also if you are out of work and want to join the multi-level marketing world to make a little extra money this might be a good option for you. This is a fairly new company that does have a lot of growth potential.

If you are interested in trying out this stuff send me an e-mail at [email protected]. You do not have to buy it through me if you want to set yourself up.

lonely_magician
07-22-2009, 02:14 PM
Hey, you are a distributor too? that's pretty cool! Yeah, for those of you that don't know, This is actually a really new company. It started last April, and is already doing 3.5 million a month in sales, and is growing at about 35% a month.
As for the product itself, I echo Cowboy in saying that I recover from exercise faster, and I have more energy throughout the day. Personally, I have ADD, and it helps me keep my attention a little better. Good stuff, and I would highly recommend it!