This really is a great article.
As many of us are aware, gardening is a tough job. Most EVERYTHING is contingent on weather, which is out of our control. What little we can control takes MUCH practice and patience.

I've voiced my concerns, before, about people banking on the mentality that "if I can't afford food, then I'll grow a garden".

This line of thinking is similar to the couple that has 100 pounds of wheat and 2 jars of honey and proclaims "I've got mine!"

It takes A LOT of food to feed people. More than most even begin to realize.

Self-Reliance is such a journey. This is why I believe that the counsel to prepare has been decades in the making. Not to give us time to buy out the local storehouse....but to give us ample time to LEARN what we must know in order to keep our families alive.

If we are steadfast, much knowledge can be absorbed. But so much of what we will need to know must be trained like 'muscle memory'. Many unpredictable stresses will be attached to the conditions that have been forewarned. This chaos will be devastating when dealt by the adversary's deliberate hand. We, in turn, must be equally deliberate.

We must continue learning, prepping and praying on our knees.