I know that this isn't a thread about miracles but this coincidence after reading Gingersnaps stories was just too coincidental. My daughter is almost the sole breadwinner in her family at this time as her husband is in the construction business, gets only a few little fix-it jobs here and there. They are expecting their first baby and are wondering what they are going to do. They are very frugal and saving all they can for they will need it when she takes some time off. They are hoping he gets a steady job so she can stay home at least part time. Today, yes, today she told me they had made a list of what would be essential for the baby and added up the prices. They haven't purchased anything yet. Today a check came in the mail for some work her husband had done quite some time ago. They weren't expecting the check. When they looked at the total it matched their needs for the baby to the penny! There faithfulness and willingness to start a family in these uncertain circumstances has brought blessings. I am sure they will continue. I'm also sure we can all be prepared if we do what we need to with faith and work.