Thread: MRE Depot has butter and eggs in stock

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,345 Times in 584 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default MRE Depot has butter and eggs in stock

MRE Depot has canned butter and dry whole eggs in stock. It's really hard right now to find dry whole eggs in stock anywhere, unless it is the hugely expensive Ova Easy kind. But I ordered some eggs last night and they shipped today.
    Canned butter is also hard to find in stock, and tends to sell out soon after being received.
    So go to mredepot.com and heat up your credit card. Use the discount code fluwikie for 21% off.
    Alpacas are cool! Check out my alpaca blog at http://whitedovesworld.info/whitedoves-world.html

The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

Sr. Contributor
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

last month my daughters and I were able to get whole powdered eggs from Emergency Essentials for $14 #10 can with the purchase of 12+ cans. Plus free shipping because this was a group order special. Our order was made about the 8th of Mar and we had the cans by the following week, but now I see that theyare backordered again through EE.

This month we ordered the #10 cans of Idaho mashed potatoes and i ordered some clarified butter, both items are backordered, so we'll just wait patiently. I got clarified butter to use in place of veg oil, it has a longer shelf life than veg oil.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,345 Times in 584 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ghee (clarified butter) is another of those products that you need to jump on when you see it is stock. It is frequently sold out as well.
    Alpacas are cool! Check out my alpaca blog at http://whitedovesworld.info/whitedoves-world.html

The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

I ordered some of their butter last night. Got an e-mail saying there was $50 off with a $250 order.

Has anyone had the Yoder's Hot Dogs? I love their bacon, but haven't tried the hot dogs yet. Are they worth ordering?

Libertygranny ~ I ordered 12 of the whole eggs from EE last month, too. Got them in no time, but my green beans were back-ordered, which is unusual.
    ~ Life is short. Eternity isn't ~

Sr. Contributor
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do they still carry mre cases?

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

I just got MRE's from The Ready Store (72 assorted entrees per case), but I got the polytrays from MREDepot and assorted entrees from EE.