What a load of crap. Seriously. Alex Jones is the internet version if conspiracy theory national enquirer but I repeat myself. This entire message is over and over till I got naseaus about the reputation of these individuals who have built their career on hyperbole, misinformation, and yes outright lies.

I don't know LDS Rockwell but if he's rockin on the Alex Jones show I Don't trust him.

The oathkeepers is a twist but its hardly a reputable organization I would turn to for news. Who is writing the articles on the website? The vets I know who are oathkeepers are good men but they don't write on that blog - they don't carry a membership card. They carry scars and miles and tattoos. It sounds a lot like an argument from authority or trust i.e. a source individuals fear to challenge because they don't want to appear anti- in this case - veteran.

Is our gov out of control? Yes. But this just screams of lies, misunderstandings and gross conspiracy theories. If there was any truth to it its been lost in the lies of the mouthpiece.