Thread: Stabilized Oxygen

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Stabilized Oxygen

I would like to read thoughts on Stabilized Oxygen. There are several different brands with lots of claims ranging from water purification to general health. Lots of debunking, too. There appear to be an equal number of pro/con statements resulting from web searches on the subject. What say you all?

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well................yes over oxygenation can kill microbes in water if you know the right concentration, it happens in nature to water impoundments it's called "Utrophication" but i wouldn't trust the process.

There can't be a crisis this week, my schedule is already full!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

There are comments on stabilized or aerobic oxygen in the "emergency water purification" thread. (i need to learn how to link a thread lol)
    I use it at the onset of a cold, i have had great results helping me breath when i go to high altitudes. Until my body adjusts, i have trouble sleeping. i wake up gasping for breath... some aerobic oxygen in a glass of water cures that.
    Be sure to use an anti oxident.
    As for water purification, almost all harmful bacteria dies in the presence of oxygen. It works very much the way that hydrogen peroxide does, but not so violently.
    In the midst of this war of words and tumult of opinions, I often said to myself: What is to be done? Who of all these parties are right; or, are they all wrong together? If any one of them be right, which is it, and how shall I know it? -Joseph Smith