Thread: Crystal Therapy, Rebirthing & CranioSacral

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    In The Groove
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Crystal Therapy, Rebirthing & CranioSacral

Has anybody here experimented with crystals?
    What about rebirthing?
    And Biodynamic Cranio sacral therapy?
    What are your views?

Wheels Are Churnin'
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Have not experimented with crystals but am interested to see in the Millennium what they are really about. There has to be something there since various types of crystals are used to amplify radio waves and other types of things.

I have heard really not good things about rebirthing. (I am a mental health professional) I think a lot of the theory is contrary to the teachings of the gospel.

I have seen lots of people have success from cranio sacral work. I think it helps the body rebalance and heal itself.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,345 Times in 584 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads

I remember a story of someone dying from rebirthing therapy. Not something that me or mine are going to get involved in anytime soon.
    I do not have a strong opinion on the crania sacral therapy because I have not looked well enough into it. What I have read so far I don't like, but I have been wrong about things before.
    What I am very much against is crystals. I would not be surprised at all if they work, but they don't work by channeling Heavenly Father's powers. He has given us guidelines on how to use His power to heal, and crystals never once figured into that.
    Other stuff traditionally used for healing has more cultural support, if not always doctrinal. For instance, many church leaders have been in the medical profession. Elder Nelson is a shining example. Herbs used for healing is even mentioned in the Book of Mormon.
    Crystals are too much on the occult side of things. They work with a power, but it is not the Lord's. There are only two sources of power, ultimately, in this universe. I'll stick with stuff that uses Heavenly Father's power.
    Of course I could be wrong about any of the above. And I haven't found a specific reference in official sources banning them outright. But we are also told that we shouldn't be compelled in all things.
    Alpacas are cool! Check out my alpaca blog at http://whitedovesworld.info/whitedoves-world.html

The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

I would say be very careful..It is Satan's playground. If it was me, I would stay far far away from it.

I have had many friends that have gone down similar roads, and have not come off unscathed. The one thing they all had in common was that they did all these things. One learned she was Emma Smith in a former life, another friend said he was visited by Satan, and once his mission as the "opposition" is over, he can come back and reclaim his throne.

Why do I know people like this? because they tried to get me into their group.
    Why 40?

'cos I can't count to 45.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

The cranio-sacral therapy I studied was simple science. The underlying idea was that the separate bones in the skull were not as fixed as previously thought. Head wounds moved these bones, jammed them against each other for example. Cranio-sacral therapy was simply moving these bones back into place.

Also included, was the idea that some muscles made knots (tension) that could be massaged until they released. I experienced this in a massage I was given and I would love to have such a massage until all the tiny knots were released.

I don't know, however, what cranio-sacral therapy has evolved into. It could include all sorts of weird stuff now.

A friend gave me a crystal a couple of decades ago. It was supposed to do something. I forget what. It didn't affect my emotions or my luck/life any more than if I hadn't worn it - or if I'd worn any other type of necklace. Perhaps it was because I didn't believe in it. If crystals really have all that power, they'd work whether one believed in it or not, is my opinion.

I think crystals are different than seer stones and other things from God. For one thing, I expect God is what gives the stones their power, not that the stones have power inherit within themselves.

Not sure about rebirth therapy. I did have an experience wherein I was supposedly regressed to past life experiences. I had stories to tell because I said whatever came into my mind - and I even got emotionally involved in them - but I never believed I had actually gone back to any previous life. I was just making up stories that I got emotionally involved in - which I had done since I was 8 years old, afraid of the dark, when I made up stories to distract me and to chase away the fears.
    Pray unto the Father with all the energy of heart, that ye may be filled with this love, which he hath bestowed upon all who are true followers of his Son, Jesus Christ;
    Moroni 7:48

In The Groove
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default interesting comments

My view on the following:

Cranio Sacral Therapy: A holistic approach to chiropractors. All my family have had this done and found it very effective.

Rebirthing: Very useful for people that were born with caeseraian or forceps delivery. I was a forceps delivery and in one rebirthing session was rebirthed and it has been very beneficial for me.

Crystals & Gem stones: The scriptures are full of stories of people using them. Just think of the brother of Jared. Also most modern technology uses crystals.

However, there is a lot of airy-fairy info like past life regression and weird stuff like that that gets mixed up sometimes in all of the above. I reckon the explanation to past life regression is probably taking us back to stories friends of ours told us in the pre-existence about their life on earth. at least this would explain it from an LDS angle. we don't need to know about that and it will not help us with our journey on earth.

So going back to cranio-sacral, rebirthing & crystals. All good stuff, crystals are a bit like herbs and can be used for healing. You need to go about it prayerfully with an open mind and ask Heavenly Father if this is right for you.