Thread: Emergency Essentials back ordering some items

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sr. Contributor
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Emergency Essentials back ordering some items

Had a number of items back-ordered at Emergency Essentials a few weeks back...baking powder, butter powder, powdered cheese, and a few other things. They have since all been delivered a few at a time. Guess a lot people have been getting the message that it is time for preparing. Just glad we didn't put it off until now. I'm just adding to prep to be able to feed others.

Incidentally, the cousin's husband who was not impressed at my urging him to prepare back in January, is now scurrying to get things in order. They still don't seem to comprehend what a "year's supply" consist of...he was very proud of having bought 75 lbs of rice. This from one for whom rice is a real staple...even uses it to make the dog food for their two large dogs. I told him what the basic needs for storage are...line upon line, precept upon precept, I guess. In time, they are even going to come to know that the Lord's hand is in all of this.

Wheels Are Churnin'
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am still waiting for part of my order from EE

Thanks
    Thanked 1,711 Times in 646 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads

I was in the store about a week or so ago. The shelves looked stocked as normal. What items are they backordering?
    If you complain about how heavy your laptop is or you hate wearing a tie, remember some people put on body armour to go to work today.

The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

If you feel something posted is in violation of the above I will happily remove it at your request.

Wheels Are Churnin'
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am waiting for butter powder and something else I can't remember.

Sr. Contributor
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

News today that Mountain House won't be supplying EE and other outlets now until Sept or Oct, due to huge run on products.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,711 Times in 646 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads

Where did the info come from?
    If you complain about how heavy your laptop is or you hate wearing a tie, remember some people put on body armour to go to work today.

The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

If you feel something posted is in violation of the above I will happily remove it at your request.