Thread: 3 Month Supply in 12 Weeks......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default 3 Month Supply in 12 Weeks......

I have attached a document that I put together, containing information on how to obtain a 3 month supply in 12 weeks. I hope it makes sense. If you have questions, just ask. Otherwise, enjoy helping others get their 3 month supply!

Kam
    We need to Stop doing things Man's way, and Start doing things God's way!! www.theresanoilforthat.com

Firepower is one carefully aimed shot Cowboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Very Nice.
    Cowboy
    True faith requires action

The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

Temporary visitor from another world Earthling's Avatar
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good job! It is so overwhelming to some people and you made it nice and simple with easy recipes.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,711 Times in 646 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads

I generally don't like these get rich quick schemes, I mean get your food storage quick lists, but that one was pretty good.
    If you complain about how heavy your laptop is or you hate wearing a tie, remember some people put on body armour to go to work today.

The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

If you feel something posted is in violation of the above I will happily remove it at your request.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wow ! Excellent job. I really am impressed and like the recipes as well. I am going to pass this to my daughter (if okay) who isn't allowed to get food storage because her husband says his mom says not to worry about it because they have plenty for all of them.
    How ignorant is that ??.

My daughter says she doesn't know if they even have the things they need or like. Maybe she can sneak some of these things in.

Super job Thanks !

Catchin' On
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

This is great. It's very simple. Basic, easy foods even for those who may not cook well. I know plenty of people who still don't know how to cook. Kinda sad, when you think about it.

I can add a lot of extras, since I don't need diapers. But then again, it might not be a bad idea to get some for future (hoping) grandkids.