Thread: dry pack cannery no longer selling bulk food?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    If you stay ready you never have to get ready
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm not making any kind of active effort to hide my preparations. It's more that I am taking a hiatus from evangelizing. Just taking a break, cruising under the radar as it were.

Like you, I am in a new ward, in a new house. We're still getting settled in, and didn't have much of a garden this season. I don't have an HF antenna up yet, either. My house doesn't look much like "prepper central". I figure eventually the cat will come out of the bag. When it does it will because someone asks for help. I'm not going to give unsolicited advice (how annoying that is!). Someone will ask about gardening, or ham radio, or home canning. I don't think I'll go talking about guns or anything similar. It was awkward enough when the home teachers saw my BJJ gi hang drying.
    "There is never a duel with truth. The truth always wins and we are not afraid of it, The truth is no coward. The truth does not need the law. The truth does not need the forces of government. The truth does not need Mr. Bryan. The truth is imperishable, eternal, and immortal and needs no human agency to support it. We are ready to tell the truth as we understand it and we do not fear all the truth that they can present as facts."

-Dudley Field Malone, at the Scopes Monkey Trial.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Smith For This Useful Post:

DMGNUT (11-01-2016)