I would be interested depending on what it is. I just restocked my IFAK and Trauma Bag with H&H wraps and gauze as its compressed and the actual packaging holds up better. So not sure what I would need and then based on Price.

Regarding TQ's: most people can't self aid & get complete occlusion with 1 TQ. The military advises 2 staged TQ's. I think the CAT is fine for an arm but does not do nearly so well on a Leg given the Poly Windlass. The SOF-T Wide does really well on a leg but given the size is more difficult on the arm to reach occlusion. It can be done, but its difficult.

It honestly depends on what your goal is. The fastest TQ on the market for SELF-AID is the RAT-T and it is easy to achieve full occlusion in seconds. I was able to remove from a pocket and fully apply with proper tension in less than 15 seconds. Now here's the challenge, IT HURTS. So fair warning. It'll keep you alive, but it won't be comfortable. I only have it for self-aid. The SWAT-T goes on quickly IF you are applying to someone else. It can be a challenge to do so if applying to yourself. But its a great 2nd line option and can also be used as a torso pressure bandage. I keep SWAT-T's alongside my SOF-T Wide, CAT's and RAT's.

Honestly the most important thing is to KNOW how to sue your gear. I bought an extra SWAT & RAT and used a sharpie to mark TRAINER and then bought a trainer CAT and SOF-T Wide. Then practice. Realize with the right injury you can bleed out in minutes, but you can lose consciousness in seconds. The faster you can get things going the better.