Thread: Lindon Dry pack is out of white rice and dosn't know when they will be restocked

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Lindon Dry pack is out of white rice and dosn't know when they will be restocked

I went to the Lindon cannery this morning to get bulk supplies for making a canning run here at home. They were out of rice and didn't know when they would get more.

Nice to see the Church's food storage system working. There were a lot of people at the dry pack this morning. Must be the high prices of food. There again it can reflect families that have been living beyond their means needing to find cheap food.
    The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,711 Times in 646 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Murray cannery had zero cars in the parking lot when I went by today.
    If you complain about how heavy your laptop is or you hate wearing a tie, remember some people put on body armour to go to work today.

The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

If you feel something posted is in violation of the above I will happily remove it at your request.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

I don't know about canneries, but they said in RS on Sunday that Costco had rice and wheat and that Walmart had wheat (in buckets). It seems like that kind of food is becoming more available again in some areas.