My family has recently felt a STRONG need to list our house and go! The only question is where Seriously, we have thought about it off/on for many years, but in the past couple of weeks we feel we have to now and we don't have a place picked out as to where to go. However, we are trusting in the Lord and listing our house in a couple weeks. That said, my house is full to the brim with food storage. I have a bit of work to do in the basement, and must bring up all the food storage, and I have to clear the house of what the real estate lady affectionately terms "clutter". I thought to rent a POD and put things in that, but my fear is that the POD will be exposed to freezing temperatures over the winter. On the other hand, if our home doesn't sell right away, then it could be exposed to hot temperatures later. I know the hot temperatures aren't good for it. However, will it be ok this winter in the pod? Are there items such as canned goods, jarred goods, etc. that I should try to hide elsewhere in my home until we move? I suppose that mostly it would be items from the church cannery. Any thoughts folks?