There is a case lot sale going on at Honeyville on their number 10 cans of food. The cool thing is that they now have a large variety of foods available and if you buy more than 6 they are 10 percent off while the sale lasts.

They have cans of peaches, pears, grapes, mangos, pineapple, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, bananas, etc. They have cans of broccoli, green onions, celery, peas, green beans, etc. Then they have cans with your grains whole and cracked ready for use like six grain cereal and popcorn. They also have several flavors you don't usually see of puddings and jellos.

I'm not sure how much each item is, but I compared once with Thrive, Blue Chip and Emergency Essentials and their foods were cheaper or competitive and with the 10 percent off...

Off course, it may still be a lot cheaper, especiallly if you live near Walton Feed, to get their product and can it yourself. But I was really impressed with the wide selection of canned freeze dried and dehydrated foods they had... Cool.

Since I have a son that can't have many foods that are crunchy, their items are ideal for his needs. Most products only have the one ingredient, strawberries, grapes, peas, etc.