120 plus jars of potatoes canned, 5 gallon pailful of sliced dehydrated. Whew! Hubby managed to put quite a few into the refrigerator crispers drawers and under the sink in baskets.

Picked nearly a gallon of dewberries today. Left them until they were almost falling of the vines, and they are edible. had a bowl of them for dessert tonight. Wanted to start picking blackberries today, but decided to let them stand for another day or two. Going to can them as pie filling. I bought 25 lbs. of Clear Jel, which is supposed to prevent the stuff from separating in the jar.

Going to go across the city to buy more jars in the morning before we go to my husband's doctor's appt. Our usual WalMart was completely out of quart jars last week, so we'll see if the one on the east side still has them. I'm going to pick up some cases of pint jars, too. We emptied our two freezers this week, and re-stacked the food. Didn't gain too much room, but at least I know what we have, and where it is. We try to keep extra jars, etc., on hand in case of a bad power failure.