PDA

View Full Version : Soda cans

LoudmouthMormon
04-15-2008, 12:15 PM
My work stash of Caffeine Free Diet Coke has gone bad. I visited it recently, and found it floating in a puddle of coke. Two of the four cans had popped open, and the can that was still sealed tasted too horrible to drink.

The date on the bottom of the cans was Oct '06. I would have pegged sealed soda as something with a bit longer shelf life, but I guess not.

Now what am I gonna do with my 1994 commemorative Utah Jazz coke bottle I've been saving for a special occasion?

LM

mirkwood
04-15-2008, 12:39 PM
Same as me...look at it!!!

crazyknitter
04-15-2008, 02:40 PM
My work stash of Caffeine Free Diet Coke has gone bad. I visited it recently, and found it floating in a puddle of coke. Two of the four cans had popped open, and the can that was still sealed tasted too horrible to drink.

The date on the bottom of the cans was Oct '06. I would have pegged sealed soda as something with a bit longer shelf life, but I guess not.

Now what am I gonna do with my 1994 commemorative Utah Jazz coke bottle I've been saving for a special occasion?

LM

turn it into a alcohol burner and cook something on it.:cheers2:

Abinadi
04-15-2008, 06:18 PM
Sell it on ebay for lots of money...one guy partly opened a can and said a ghost did it and someone gave him $300.00 for the can...
Sell it and get more stuff.

Abinadi