PDA

View Full Version : Sale on AquaPail

Abrahamswife
04-19-2012, 03:35 PM
Cindy Witte is doing a Group Order
AquaPail Water Purification System
Due date is May 19, 2012
These will be shipped directly to you

The AquaPail is a revolutionary water purification system. Whether used for wilderness water or emergency preparedness water supply, this is quick, effective, and complete.

Aqua Pail Water Purification System

Contains Microbial Control Zeolite

Is a 100% environmentally-friendly green product

Does not contain harsh chemicals such as silver to destroy the bacteria and virus.

Is totally recyclable

Is constructed of food-grade materials

Has no moving parts and requires no power

Is gravity-fed

Has a high flow rate

Contains a patented proprietary filtration medium

Contains NSF-Certified granular media Zeolite and activated Charcoal

Drinking water contaminated from sewage-derived pathogens (bacteria & viruses) is a major problem in many parts of the world including the United States.

The AquaPail Water Purification System technology utilizes Modified Zeolite (MZ), a patented NSF-certified filter medium, to provide a method and composition which simply reduces or eliminates the microbial contamination in drinking water. Simply put, this purification system removes bacteria and viruses from contaminated water making it drinkable. MCZ performs as a control releaser utilizing microbiocide action against bacteria, yeast, and protozoa present in water.

These systems will treat surface water, to eliminate or remove bacteria, virus, odor, objectionable taste, heavy metals, RADIATION and other organic compounds to meet or exceed the EPA requirements for removal including a combination sorption and inactivation of the pathogens.

The AquaPail Water Purification has received the NSF ANSI 61 Certification for Zeolite and the NSF Certified activated charcoal meets EPA standards.

For more info and to see a video of how it is used go to; http://www.aquapail.com/

Since Shelf Reliance carries this product and I am an Independent Shelf Reliance Consultant I must purchase these thru Shelf Reliance. So that I can still offer the best price to all of you I will be using my commission to pay for your shipping. You can use your credit card to purchase and pay the shipping, it will be sent directly to your home or the place you request (great if you are purchasing these for gifts) and I will send you a refund check for your shipping costs the following month after the 15th when I get my commission check.

The price does not include taxes because they will vary according to where it is delivered.. This offer is open up to friends, family members, and neighbors. Please pass this to whomever you think might be interested.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Aqua Pail 400 (Filters 400 gallons) ___________x $80 plus tax
Aqua Pail 1000 (Filters 1000 gallons) __________x $125 plus tax
Aqua Pail 3000 (Filters 3000 gallons) ___________x $300 plus tax
Aqua Pail 5000 (Filters 5000 gallons) ___________x $500 plus tax

Grand Total =_________

If purchasing by Credit Card, fill in information below (This will be shredded as soon as I input it) or you can call me to place order and give Credit card information. DO NOT send CC info by email or internet!! Call or mail me your order. For you to receive this price I will need to place the order.

Name as it appears on card______________________________________________ ____________________

Credit Card # ____________________________________________Exp. Date___________ CVV Code_____

Billing Address if different from shipping__________________________________________ ______________

City_________________________________State________ _______ZipCode_____________

If you are ordering with your Credit Card feel free to order anything else Shelf Reliance offers but only the shipping charges for the cost of the size AquaPail ordered will be refunded. Any additional shipping charges will be your responsibility.

Please send order to;

Cindy Witte
6233 W. 75th Ave
Arvada, CO 80003

If you have questions you can contact me at Cell; 303-641-4479

email; [email protected]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
www.cwitte.shelfreliance.com (http://www.cwitte.shelfreliance.com/)
(303)641-4479

Abrahamswife
05-04-2012, 03:38 PM
bump

Abrahamswife
05-11-2012, 12:09 PM
Free Shipping about to end. Order now if you want one!

1. You can contact me and get the total cost with tax and send me a check and it will be delivered to your home.

2. OR-If you want to use a credit card you can contact me with your info and I will place the order and I will send you a refund check for your shipping after the 15th of June when I get my commission check.

With both of these methods it will be delivered directly to the address/addresses you choose.