View Full Version : Preserving meat, dairy and eggs

prairiemom
01-25-2013, 05:04 PM
I got this ebook yesterday when it was free. Today it's still free for Prime members, but definitely worth the $3 price.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B1V6GZ0/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00B1V6GZ0&linkCode=as2&tag=provhomecomp-20

It covers every meat you can think of, every preserving method you can think of, very thorough and lots of good information, even for someone who's been doing this for a while.

acorn
01-25-2013, 07:02 PM
Thanks! Sure wish someone would have posted it yesterday, when it was still free.

Noahs ARK
01-25-2013, 07:49 PM
You can "borrow" it if you're a Prime member. I'm reading it now.

acorn
01-25-2013, 08:21 PM
You can "borrow" it if you're a Prime member. I'm reading it now.
What does "borrow" mean in this context? Does it lock up or autodelete after a certain period of time? Trying to decide whether a Prime membership is worth the cost.

prairiemom
01-26-2013, 01:35 PM
Sorry, Acorn. I don't always have time to post here every day. Many of these free Amazon book offers are only for 1-2 days. If you want to make sure you don't miss any free offers, I do try to update my FB page everyday with the free offers. If you "Like" the page you'll be notified when there are new free books.
www.facebook.com/ProvHomeCompanion

acorn
01-26-2013, 01:47 PM
Sorry, Acorn. I don't always have time to post here every day.
No problem--I'm not blaming you. :)

If you want to make sure you don't miss any free offers, I do try to update daily on my FB page everyday.
Cool! Thanks!