PDA

View Full Version : New THRIVE Products, New Name

Abrahamswife
03-25-2013, 12:13 PM
Wow! I just came back from convention and we have some great new products and tools for us to use. Just to let you know we now have Four New add water only sauces! They are all natural, certified Gluten free and GMO free. These are original blends developed in house.

B’echamel: A creamy white sauce
Espagnole: Savory Beef Gravy
Tomato: Classic Tomato Sauce
Velout’e: Rich Chicken Gravy

These all can be used every day to make 100’s of recipes or have a shelf life up to 10 years!

Also we now have 9 Herbs and spices. These are uniquely packaged for a 25 yr. shelf life.
Parsley FD, Cilantro FD
Chives FD, Basil FD
Oregano FD, Salad Seasoning Blend FD
Italian Seasoning Blend FD
Chef’s Choice seasoning blend
Peppercorn seasoning blend

Shelf Reliance has changed their name and will now be known as THRIVE Life, A name that better describes their mission statement.
Which is:
Through superior products and sound education, THRIVE Life
empowers people to become self-reliant, prosperous and charitable.

There are only 3000 active consultants in US, Canada, Puerto Rico, and Japan. If you or any one you know is interested in becoming a consultant let the consultant you work with or me know and we can help you get started. This is the ground floor of a company whose sales grew over 700% in three years! This is a great way to build your Home Store. I received thousands of dollars of FREE and 1/2 price items last year!

If you are interested in ordering anything, contact your consultant. If you do not have a consultant, feel free to contact me. Ordering thru a consultant will always guarantee you the lowest prices available on any of our products.

www.cwitte.shelfreliance.com (http://www.cwitte.shelfreliance.com)
(303)641-4479

CurtisG
03-25-2013, 08:22 PM
Good to know of some gluten free stuff. Turns out that i am allergic to wheat.

mgriffith
03-26-2013, 06:21 AM
Good to know of some gluten free stuff. Turns out that i am allergic to wheat.

Just to let you know, a recent letter from the First Presidency allows your Bishop to substitute other things, like rice cakes, to be used for sacrament if your allergy causes problems with the sacrament bread. Check with your Bishop if you are having problems.

Mark

Baconator
03-27-2013, 05:17 PM
I was intrigued by B'echamel, but you had me at Espagnole. Four of the five "mother" sauces ain't bad!