PDA

View Full Version : The ready store

faif2d
09-27-2014, 12:11 PM
Does anyone have any info on this company (the ready store)? We have a friend who has recommended them but I would like to have some further info if anyone has any. Thanks

Earthling
09-29-2014, 10:12 PM
It is a good informative web site and the owner Carolyn Nicolaysen is good LDS and has written many informative preparedness articles for Meridian Magazine. Definitely recommend!

mirkwood
09-29-2014, 10:53 PM
I'm not familiar with Saratoga Farms, but Mountain House is quality food. Price compare any MH with Emergency Essentials and see which gives you a better price.

faif2d
10-01-2014, 07:33 AM
Thank you for your input. I have placed an order.

faif2d
10-05-2014, 05:43 PM
I received my order and all that I ordered was there. I ordered3 different meats because they are supposed to be good for 30 years. Has anyone on here ordered and used freeze dried canned meats and will they actually last that long?

DMGNUT
10-05-2014, 08:45 PM
I've never used any 30 year old freeze dried meats, but I have no doubt they will last that long and longer still (if stored under proper conditions).

faif2d
10-09-2014, 05:05 PM
I received my order and all that I ordered was there. I ordered3 different meats because they are supposed to be good for 30 years. Has anyone on here ordered and used freeze dried canned meats and will they actually last that long? That was really interesting! I just received a phone call from the ready store asking me if my order arrived and if all was in good shape. That is only the second time in my life that I have had that happen. I am now officially impressed!