PDA

View Full Version : 3 Month Supply in 12 Weeks......

kamoil
06-07-2008, 02:15 PM
I have attached a document that I put together, containing information on how to obtain a 3 month supply in 12 weeks. I hope it makes sense. If you have questions, just ask. Otherwise, enjoy helping others get their 3 month supply!

Kam:)

Cowboy
06-07-2008, 03:52 PM
Very Nice.

Earthling
06-07-2008, 09:07 PM
Good job! It is so overwhelming to some people and you made it nice and simple with easy recipes.

mirkwood
06-07-2008, 09:46 PM
I generally don't like these get rich quick schemes, I mean get your food storage quick lists, but that one was pretty good.

goldilocks
06-08-2008, 08:34 AM
Wow ! Excellent job. I really am impressed and like the recipes as well. I am going to pass this to my daughter (if okay) who isn't allowed to get food storage because her husband says his mom says not to worry about it because they have plenty for all of them.
How ignorant is that ??.

My daughter says she doesn't know if they even have the things they need or like. Maybe she can sneak some of these things in.

Super job Thanks !

jettsmom
06-10-2008, 09:14 PM
This is great. It's very simple. Basic, easy foods even for those who may not cook well. I know plenty of people who still don't know how to cook. Kinda sad, when you think about it.

I can add a lot of extras, since I don't need diapers. But then again, it might not be a bad idea to get some for future (hoping) grandkids.

kamoil
06-11-2008, 02:41 PM
Thanks everyone!! Feel free to pass this along to anyone. My goal was to make it easy... I found that so many people were overwhelmed about it...even with it being a 3 month supply.

It is VERY basic, but at least gets the point across. I figured I showed how to breakdown the recipes and menus enough times that it would be easy to figure out the math for your own recipe.

I had seen several ways to breakdown a 1 year supply in 12 months...but nothing on the new 3 month supply. So that is why I decided to put this together. (Of course you could spread it out to 12 months, for financial reasons, but the quicker the better ;)

Please let me know if I missed anything. I am not afraid of criticism. And since I have the original, I can change it however it needs to be changed.

Thanks for the great comments.

Kam:smile5:

Lucy
06-11-2008, 02:51 PM
I really appreciated this list. I gave a copy to my daughter. She's thrilled because she's working really hard to get a supply. Thanks for getting the work all done. The great part is that it's easy to substitute or add too.