PDA

View Full Version : Emergency Preparedness Fair Resource CD

KF7EEC
01-31-2009, 12:14 AM
We are having a bi-Ward Emergency Preparedness Fair coming up. I am in charge of making a resource CD for it. I have uploaded a beta website of it (not all the resouces are there, but a lot of them are). I was wondering if anyone would be interested in reviewing it and giving me feedback; ie typos, grammer check, does it make sense, is it logical, etc.

Let me know and I'll PM any interested the URL.

Thanks!

Ironyak
01-31-2009, 01:47 AM
We are having a bi-Ward

I thought Prop 8 was supposed to take care of this issue...

Just Kidding!

I would be interested to see what you have... as far as the fair is concerned that is.

signseeker
01-31-2009, 10:53 AM
Yeah, why don't you just post it?

KF7EEC
01-31-2009, 11:14 PM
the biggest reason is that the Food Storage forum is public so anyone can find it, not just the LDSGlos. The 2nd reason is that it is incomplete and I don't necessarily want said outsiders to use it until its complete. The 3rd reason is that if people start to use it, I'll feel bad in a few weeks when I delete the site.

KF7EEC
02-23-2009, 08:17 PM
We're done! The fair was this last weekend, and I think it went well. I never really finished the CD. I more abandoned it and burned it as it was. But I still think it was really good. We gave it away 1 copy of the CD to the members of the two wards who put it on. If people from other wards or people who are not of our faith came, or if people wanted more than 1 copy, we charged them $2.00 / cd to help cover costs. We tried to make it so that there were not 100000s of handouts, but that we got most of it on the CD. We had a presenter from a store in town that was there teaching people how to make bread and what not. She wants us to start to sell the CD in her store.

Thanks to all who looked over it and gave feedback. I appreciate it!