PDA

View Full Version : Emergency Preparedness Survey

mirkwood
03-29-2009, 11:46 PM
I found this in my files, but I don't remember where I got it. If I was going to hand one out in my ward I would rewrite it.

Emergency Preparedness Survey

Y N 1. Do you feel like you have a one year supply of food for your family in your home?

Y N 2. Do you have a three month supply of foods you regularly eat in your home?

Y N 3. Do you have a way to cook or prepare food without reliance on your appliances?

Y N 4. Do you have a basic water supply for your family for two weeks or more?

Y N 5. Do you have a way to purify water for drinking?

Y N 6. Do you have a medical supply in your home for three months or longer (this includes prescription medications)?

Y N 7. Do you have a medical guide in your home for basic first aid if you could not leave and get help?

Y N 8. Do you have clothing for various situations for any three month period?

Y N 9. Do you have a family contact outside the community to whom you could relay messages of safety or needs?

Y N 10. Do you have means of communication or a way to receive news of the outside world, if electrical power were cut for a lengthy period of time?

Y N 11. Do you have food and provisions for the pets or animals in your care?

Y N 12. Could you pay recurring bills for 3-4 months if you could not leave your house?

Y N 13. Do you have means to entertain younger children in your care?

Y N 14. Do you have the means to edify and feed your spiritual hunger if you could not go to Church?

Y N 15. Do you have access to consecrated oil for Priesthood Blessings?

Y N 16. Do you have spiritual oil in your lamp?

Earthling
03-30-2009, 09:34 AM
I thought Prairie Mom had one she posted on another thread? Maybe she could repost here? I made one for our ward but it seems to be lost . . .

chefddr
05-09-2009, 05:05 PM
I found this in my files, but I don't remember where I got it. If I was going to hand one out in my ward I would rewrite it.

Emergency Preparedness Survey

N 1. Do you feel like you have a one year supply of food for your family in your home? I am a convert of less than one year and only started my Food Storage last July

Y 2. Do you have a three month supply of foods you regularly eat in your home? (well, almost!!)

Y 3. Do you have a way to cook or prepare food without reliance on your appliances?

N 4. Do you have a basic water supply for your family for two weeks or more? working on it, hard to store where we live but I am not giving up

N 5. Do you have a way to purify water for drinking?

N 6. Do you have a medical supply in your home for three months or longer (this includes prescription medications)? Please tell me how to get a 3 months supply of prescription meds when many of our meds are CDS and we can only get a 30 day supply at a time?

Y 7. Do you have a medical guide in your home for basic first aid if you could not leave and get help?

Y 8. Do you have clothing for various situations for any three month period? But with growing boys can always use more, plan on going to good will and getting things as I can

Y 9. Do you have a family contact outside the community to whom you could relay messages of safety or needs? 2 one in NY and one in NJ

Y 10. Do you have means of communication or a way to receive news of the outside world, if electrical power were cut for a lengthy period of time?

Y N 11. Do you have food and provisions for the pets or animals in your care? N/A

Y 12. Could you pay recurring bills for 3-4 months if you could not leave your house? all except the few credit cards I am working on getting paid off and closed out this takes time and is frustrating

Y 13. Do you have means to entertain younger children in your care?

Y 14. Do you have the means to edify and feed your spiritual hunger if you could not go to Church?

N 15. Do you have access to consecrated oil for Priesthood Blessings? single mom with 2 sons and no Priesthood holder in our home

Y N 16. Do you have spiritual oil in your lamp? Can one ever have enough Spiritual Oil in one's lamp??